37th Annual July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza
Relax and enjoy this great Grapevine tradition with the entire family on July 4 at 9:30 p.m. Designated viewing areas include lakeside parks and the rooftop of Gaylord Texan parking garage. Fireworks will continue rain or shine. If there is extreme weather or heavy rain at 9:30 p.m. the fireworks show will start after the weather has passed. More details to come as plans are finalized.
On Thursday, July 4, Grapevine celebrates in true patriotic style with the 37th Annual July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza. This 26-minute fireworks spectacular begins at 9:30 p.m. over Lake Grapevine. This year’s show is set to be the biggest one ever.
SUGGESTED VIEWING AREAS:
- Acorn Woods Park
- Field next to Scott’s Landing Marina – paid parking
- Horseshoe Trails Park
- Oak Grove Park and Oak Grove Baseball parking lots, opening at 2 p.m.
- Oak Grove Park Softball Complex
- Oak Grove Park Soccer parking lots, opening at 2 p.m.
- Katie’s Woods Park
- Lakeview Park
- McPherson Slough
- Rockledge Park – $10 / car holiday rate, all areas including pavilions and picnic shelters are first come, first serve
- Meadowmere Park / Meadowmere Lane- $10 / car holiday rate, all areas including pavilions and picnic shelters are first come, first serve
- The Vineyards Campground & Cabins – Closed to the public but accessible to registered guests
- Silver Lake Marina Park – paid parking (call 817-481-1918 for more information)
- NOTE: The top floor of the Gaylord parking garage is closed to the public. Due to construction of the new expansion, the garage will not be utilized as a “viewing deck” this year. It will only be utilized as parking for convention and hotel guests.