35th Annual July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza
Relax and enjoy this great Grapevine tradition with the entire family on July 4 at 9:30 p.m. Designated viewing areas include lakeside parks and the rooftop of Gaylord Texan parking garage. Fireworks will continue rain or shine. If there is extreme weather or heavy rain at 9:30 p.m. the fireworks show will start after the weather has passed. More details to come as plans are finalized.
SUGGESTED VIEWING AREAS:
- Acorn Woods Park
- Field next to Scott’s Landing Marina – paid parking
- Horseshoe Trails Park
- Oak Grove Park and Oak Grove Baseball parking lots, opening at 2 p.m.
- Oak Grove Park Softball Complex
- Oak Grove Park Soccer parking lots, opening at 2 p.m.
- Katie’s Woods Park
- Lakeview Park
- McPherson Slough
- Rockledge Park – $10 / car holiday rate, all areas including pavilions and picnic shelters are first come, first serve
- Meadowmere Park / Meadowmere Lane- $10 / car holiday rate, all areas including pavilions and picnic shelters are first come, first serve
- The Vineyards Campground & Cabins – Closed to the public but accessible to registered guests
- Silver Lake Marina Park – paid parking (call 817-481-1918 for more information)
- NOTE: The top floor of the Gaylord parking garage is closed to the public. Due to construction of the new expansion, the garage will not be utilized as a “viewing deck” this year. It will only be utilized as parking for convention and hotel guests.