Join the Town of Little Elm, Texas for patriotic fun in Little Elm Park! Fun starts at 5 PM and fireworks begin at 9:30 p.m.
- No animals allowed in the park. This is for their safety!
- No fishing in the park.
- Outside grills are not allowed in the park. You may only use the established grills.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Parking in the concrete lot will require a prepaid pass for July 4. The reservation is yours all day- making it easy to come and go. The cost is $35 per vehicle; purchase here. *Residents of Little Elm may receive a $5 discount, however you MUST come in person to the Parks Admin Office, 303 Main St., to receive the discount.
- Parking in the grass lot by the softball field is $25 per vehicle. You will pay each time you enter the park. Cash or credit.
- There will be a free shuttle that runs from the Little Elm Athletic Complex to Little Elm Park. The shuttle runs from noon to 11 p.m. Small lawn chairs and small coolers are allowed on the shuttle; no tents or pets are allowed on the shuttle.