Join the Town of Little Elm, Texas for patriotic fun in Little Elm Park! Live music by Empire 6 plays from 5-9 p.m. Fireworks begin at 9:30 p.m. Radio station KHYI 95.3 The Range (OFFICIAL) will live broadcast the music for the fireworks.
- No animals allowed in the park.
- No fishing in the park.
- Outside grills are not allowed in the park. You may only use the established grills.
- No glass containers allowed.
There are three main parking options—
- Non-residents: $30 tickets. Click here to purchase and reserve your parking spot for July 4.
- Residents: $25 tickets for residents of Little Elm, Texas. To purchase these tickets, residents must visit the Parks Admin Office at 101 Hardwicke Lane.
- Green lot: $20, CASH ONLY. This is in the grass parking lot by the softball fields. Pay each time you enter the park.
- There will be a free shuttle that runs from the Athletic Center to Little Elm Park. The shuttle runs from noon to 11 p.m. Small lawn chairs and coolers are allowed on the shuttle; no tents are allowed on the shuttle.
The four-day July Jubilee Camping Permit is available for $50 and includes a reserved parking pass for Saturday, July 1, through Tuesday, July 4, for $50. Permits for the night of Monday, July 3, through Tuesday, July 4 are $40 and include the $20 parking permit.