Red, White & BOOM
- Saturday, July 4 – 10:00 AM to 11 PM.
- Historic Downtown McKinney (Parade and Car Show) | McKinney Soccer Complex at Craig Ranch (Fireworks)
- FIREWORKS! Gates open at 8:30 PM – approx 10:00 PM
- EVENT’S WEBSITE
Red, White and BOOM! kicks off Independence Day with downtown events: a hometown parade at 10 a.m., a classic car, truck and cycle show.
This year with the limits to gatherings and the need for social distancing we are adjusting the 4th of July parade to be a drive-thru parade. Floats will be stationary, set up in designated spots throughout the historic downtown McKinney, and guests can drive by and enjoy the floats in the safety of their cars.
The drive-thru parade lasts from 9 – 11 a.m. in historic downtown McKinney.
We’re looking for patriotic themed and decorated floats, cars, antique tractors and bands.
Prizes are awarded to our top entries:
- Grand Prize
- Second Place
- Third Place
- Best Classic Car
- All Red, White and BOOM! activities are free and open to the general public.
- Alcohol is not allowed at the event.
- Coolers are allowed, however absolutely no alcohol or grilling on-site.
- Food and drink are available for purchase in the food vendor area.
- Handicap parking is available at the north entrance.
- For the safety of your pets and others, pets are not allowed at the events at
McKinney Soccer Complex.
Enjoy professional fireworks for Red, White and BOOM! on July 4.
Where? Craig Ranch Soccer Complex – 6375 Collin McKinney Pkwy.
- Gates will open at 8:30 p.m.
- Fireworks start at 9:30 p.m. The show will last 20 minutes.
- A radio simulcast is planned. More details to follow.
- Parking is limited. Walk-in entry is permitted and there is plenty of field space available for viewing.
- There are no activities, vendors or concerts planned. Only the fireworks show.
- Port-a-potties will be available.
Enjoy professional fireworks at Red, White and BOOM! but remember, other
fireworks are illegal in the City of McKinney.