Red, White & BOOM
- Thursday, July 4 – 10:00 AM to 11 PM.
- Historic Downtown McKinney (Parade and Car Show) | McKinney Soccer Complex at Craig Ranch (Evening Activities and Fireworks)
- FIREWORKS! Start at 9:45 PM
- EVENT’S WEBSITE
The City of McKinney celebrates the Fourth of July at Red, White and BOOM! with free family activities, live entertainment and a spectacular fireworks show Thursday, July 4, 2019.
Red, White and BOOM! kicks off Independence Day with downtown events: a hometown parade at 10 a.m., a classic car, truck and cycle show and a block party right after the parade.
Families can also explore the many dining and shopping options that downtown has to offer.
Evening festivities resume at the McKinney Soccer Complex at Craig Ranch with music, food, kids’ activities, a concert and a fireworks display.
All Red, White and BOOM! activities are free and open to the public. For more information about the event call 972-547-7480. Red, White and BOOM! is presented by the City of McKinney and Craig Ranch.
- Downtown parade – 10 a.m.
- Yankee Doodle Block Party – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Classic car, truck and cycle show – 1-5 p.m.
- Family fun activities at Craig Ranch begin at 5:30 p.m.
- Live music: Sunny Sweeney – 8-9:30 p.m.
- Fireworks display and Sounds of America simulcast music – 9:45 p.m.
- Grand prize winner – $500
- Second Place – $250
- Third Place – $100
- Best Classic Car – $100
- All Red, White and BOOM! activities are free and open to the general public.
- Alcohol is not allowed at the event.
- Coolers are allowed, however absolutely no alcohol or grilling on-site.
- Food and drink are available for purchase in the food vendor area.
- Handicap parking is available at the north entrance.
- For the safety of your pets and others, pets are not allowed at the events at
McKinney Soccer Complex.
Enjoy professional fireworks at Red, White and BOOM! but remember, other
fireworks are illegal in the City of McKinney.